Bearman Law Overview - Pensacola Florida Lawyer
A Northwest Florida practice specializing in personal injury, negligence, accident and insurance claims, the Law Office of Samuel W. Bearman is located in Pensacola, Florida. He serves clients through the State, especially those in the Panhandle area.
Mr. Bearman is a member of the Florida Bar and can practice in any State Court in Florida. He is admitted to practice in the Federal court for the Northern District of Florida and the Middle District of Florida. He is also admitted to the United States Supreme Court and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
You try to protect yourself and your family from harm, but you can’t predict what might happen at any time:
- Your car is hit on highway 98 by a distracted sightseer, or you are sideswiped by a truck on I-10, and you suffer a debilitating injury
- The storm season hits the Pensacola area hard and hurricanes leave your home in ruins
- You entrust your mother or father to the care of a nursing home, but when you visit you discover that your parent has developed bedsores, has not received enough food or water, or has had a fall or other accident because of the staff’s uncaring and neglectful behavior
- Your wife suffers from chronic pain, and the doctor recommends a fentanyl patch that can help to ease her suffering, but the narcotic leaks out of the defective patch and through her skin, causing a fatal overdose
Where do you turn at a time like this? Courts and insurance companies can be unfeeling and intimidating. Pharmaceutical companies and assisted living staff can be insensitive and obstructive. You just don’t know how to navigate a system where the odds seem stacked against you and help is nowhere in sight. An attorney is your last and most important line of defense.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 3214 people were killed in motor vehicle accidents in 2007, and thousands more were injured.
- In 2004 Hurricane Ivan made landfall in Alabama only 35 miles west of Pensacola, bringing with it winds up to 120 miles per hour and--according to the National Hurricane Center--eventually causing $14.2 billion dollars in damage in the United States.
- More than ten nursing homes in Northwest Florida are on the Florida Nursing Home Watch List due to bankruptcy or sub-par living conditions and quality of care.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a warning statement after patients died while using fentanyl patches in 2005. In 2008 alone the drug manufacturers Actavis, Johnson & Johnson, Sandoz, and Watson have had to issue recalls on defective pain patches.
You need a lawyer with experience, whose support staff is always available to answer your questions, and who will handle your case effectively and efficiently. You need to know that your attorney is with you and protecting you every step of the way.
Located on historic 12th Avenue in Pensacola, and serving all cities and counties in Northwest Florida, The Law Office of Samuel Bearman handles a wide range of cases with proven expertise. Mr. Bearman provides a safe and supportive environment for clear communication where he and his dedicated and experienced staff will guide you through the process of handling your claim and getting the compensation that you and your family deserve.
If you live in Florida, and you or a member of your family have experienced any of the following situations:
- An automobile or other accidents resulting in serious injury or death
- Mistreatment or neglect in a nursing home resulting in bedsores, malnourishment, dehydration, falls, broken bones or other injuries
- Hurricane damage to your property
- Duragesic (fentanyl) pain patch manufacturing flaw leading to overdose, injury or death
Call 1-800-760-6065 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation.
Mr. Bearman and his team of knowledgeable support staff will handle your case efficiently and effectively.
The Law Office of Samuel Bearman, L.C., is located in Pensacola and serves the following Florida counties, cities, and towns:
In Escambia County: Bellview, Brent, Brownsville, Century, Cantonment, Ensley, Gonzalez, Molino, Myrtle Grove, Pensacola, Perdido Key, Warrington, West Pensacola In Santa Rosa County: Avalon Beach, Bagdad, Gulf Breeze, Jay, Milton, Munson, Navarre, Pace In Okaloosa County: Baker, Cinco Bayou, Crestview, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Laurel Hill, Mary Esther, Niceville, Shalimar, Valparaiso In Walton County: DeFuniak Springs, Freeport, Miramar Beach, Paxton, Point Washington, Redbay, Santa Rosa Beach In Holmes County: Bonifay, Esto, Noma, Ponce De Leon, Westville In Washington County:In Bay County: Caryville, Chipley, Ebro, Greenhead, New Hope, Sunny Hills, Vernon, Wausau Bayou George, Bear Creek, Callaway, Cedar Grove, Fountain, Hiland Park, Laguna Beach, Lynn Haven, Mexico Beach, Millville, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Parker, Rosemary Beach, Sand Hills, Sandy Creek, Southport, Springfield, West Bay, West Panama City Beach, Youngstown In Jackson County: Alford, Bascom, Campbelltown, Cottondale, Graceville, Grand Ridge, Greenwood, Jacob City, Malone, Marianna, Sneads
||The American Trial Lawyers Association is a national organization composed of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state. Membership is obtained through special invitation and is extended only to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and profile as trial lawyers, both civil plaintiff and criminal defense. Samuel Bearman is honored to be listed in the Top 100 Florida Trial Lawyers.|